- Allow us to assist you to select your sizes generously. This will allow for growth throughout the school year.
- For the very best shopping experience, shop early (before July 15) or online to avoid the back to school crowds.
- Purchase at least 5 shirts (1 for each day of the week) and 4 bottoms in order to save yourself from the constant laundry pressure.
- Classrooms and cafeterias are usually chilly, jackets, sweaters, sweatshirt are useful year round.
- Follow wash instructions to help prolong the life of your school uniforms and pass them along to siblings.
- Want some more advice? Please contact us.
Easy Care Wash Instructions
Keep your polos looking great by following these steps:
- Machine wash COLD
- Gentle cycle with similar colors
- Do not use fabric softener
- Non-chlorine bleach if necessary
- Tumble dry low, remove promptly
- Warm iron if necessary
- Do not iron logo
- Do not dry clean